3 Fat burning foods for weight loss and their recipe
Weight loss seems to be the big ticket today. So, many people try different weight loss exercises. Best exercises to lose weight are cycling, swimming, Yoga, weight training and many more. Poor diet, refined and processed foods put a burden on our pancreas. It causes our insulin to spike as well as our glucose eventually develop insulin resistance.
But the problem with too much insulin is that we store too much fat and that fat that we’re storing is visceral fat, the key thing. One of the main things that we need to really focus on is fiber. There are other so many amazing food burning foods, but I want to cover just a couple of simple ingredients that you can use at home. These can really make a huge difference to help get rid of your gut to help your insulin and glucose levels get back on track. It gives you lots of energy, help you sleep better, to help your digestion, to help cleanse your system.
Apple Cider Vinegar
So, let’s just start with apple cider vinegar. There are important things in this vinegar which help in slow digestion from the stomach into the small intestine, allowing insulin and glucose to become more level. Research shows that apple cider vinegar in the morning will help sustain normal glucose levels. Now remember this helps satiety because it slows the emptying of the stomach, the small intestine and will not give you that crave or that urge to want to just focus on more sweets.
The next thing I want to put stress is chia seeds. Chia seeds are included in the list of high fiber foods. It is one of the most important ingredients that is filled with so much fiber. Chia seeds proteins are also a great source of metabolic activity. The use of chia seeds for weight loss is amazing. The chia seeds are great when it comes to Omega-3s, lots of fiber for the colon but again fiber will slow digestion from the stomach into the small intestine. It will regulate glucose levels and will give you that sense of satiety as well. what I love about chia seeds is that when we put this in water or any type of the fluid because it’s water soluble and the water solubility allows a chia seed to swell about 12 times the size.
So, imagine putting this in water and drinking it down. It’s going to swell on our stomach and you’re not going to feel hungry at all. But in the same token, these are prebiotics and the prebiotics are going to feed your probiotics. So, when it makes its way to the large intestine, it’s going to feed the probiotics and butyrate are going to be given off as a result of the exchange of what’s happening in the colon. The butyrate actually seals and protects the colon and can prevent colon cancer. But that butyrate makes its way into our bloodstream and helps reduce inflammation even more which is a great asset for us. Hence, we can say that chia seeds are good source of fiber.
Cinnamon has many therapeutic medicinal properties. Many people used cinnamon for weight loss. Cinnamon Works to help sustain normal glucose levels, works as a thermogenic booster to help increase metabolism. It is really a beautiful thing when it comes to eating any type of carbs.
Recipe of these ingredients:
So, what we want to do is that;
- Take one table spoon of apple cider vinegar
- Put it inside the water for about 10-11 ounces of water
- You’re going to take one table spoon of chia seed. You can do one to one and a half table spoons. Pour it in the water.
- Take half a teaspoon of the cinnamon. You could even use three quarters of a teaspoon if you like but start out at half. Put that in the water as well.
- Now when you mix it up, you’re going to allow that chia seeds to stay in there about 10 minutes.
- Before you drink it, the chia seeds will soften up, they’ll swell up and it will really make a huge difference.
- Mix them all together and then put them in little blender.
- After about 30 seconds to a minute, you are going to blend it up.
- You can use any type of blender and you’ll notice that when you stir the chia seeds as well as cinnamon’s, it is really hard to get it really in thinned form to where you drink it.
- When you mix chia seeds in water it become a little thick with water but the cinnamon sometimes is hard to mix in as compared to like a sugar. So, what we’ll do here is We’ll pour this in here and you can just see how beautiful this thing looks. This is filled with Chia seeds just ready to drink down.
- If you want you can put a little bit of Honey and a little natural sweetener if you want.
- If you like you can drink this thing in the morning. When you get up wait about 20 minutes before you eat. This is really going to expand in your system.
Healthy benefits of this recipe
- It’s going to give you a lot of satiety
- This is great for your digestive system
- It’s really going to clear you out but it’s so cleansing
- Remember apple cider vinegar is so good for the liver as well as a lymphatic system and mixing this together is really going to give you great benefits
- You’ll notice that you’re not going to be as hungry
- This will really start increasing your metabolic rate
- I do recommend everyone exercise and stay away from the process of refined foods
- Make sure you get your sleep, drink lots of water and you can do this a couple of times a day
- A lot of people like doing this at night as well. it’s all safe. it’s very effective and I really think it’ll make a big difference and helping to speed up your metabolic rate to help get rid of that gut but remember you must eat Smart. it’s very important.